What is BioPerine®?
What is bioperine?
- BioPerine is a natural ingredient that greatly enhances bioavailability and nutrient advantages.
- BioPerine is a patented standard Piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit extract.
- GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) is BioPerine
What’s the active component?
The active element is piperine, an effective alkaloid
How clean is BioPerine?
BioPerine includes pure piperine from 95 to 99 percent
What is the extract source?
BioPerine is made from the black pepper fruit grown in southern India
Why is black pepper superior to BioPerine?
- Piperine is much greater in BioPerine (95–99% pure piperine).
- It is only 3–9% piperine in all black peppers. A uniform extract enables a broad variety of applications other than black pepper tradition.
What are BioPerine’s potential nutraceutical advantages?
BioPerine provides a variety of health advantages. The main advantage of improving the bio-availability of nutrients
How does piperine improve nutrient bioavailability?
- There are some theories about the mechanism of action of BioPerine Piperine interferes with proteins that convert to substances, such as UDP glucuronyltranferase in the intestine and liver.
- The elimination of nutrient components by the kidneys is blocked because the natural condition of the nutrient components is less soluble and their urinary excretion is less effective.
- Vanilloid recipients are made of G protein, which is strongly expressed on gastrointestinal cells (GI). The vanilloid receptor piperin bonding activates membrane‐bound adenyl cyclasis that catalyzes the second cAMP messenger molecule synthesis. CAMP activates protein kinase A (PKA) inhibiting intestinal motility and expanding intestinal vessels. This physiological action can lead to greater digestion and absorption.
- Piperine can promote the absorption of nutrients from the intestinal boundary and stimulating digestive enzymes.
What bioavailability of nutrient components is improved by BioPerine?
- Herbal extract(curcumine, ashwaganda, capsaicin, gingko biloba)
- Water soluble vitamins(vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, niacinamide and folic acid and vitamins C)
- Fat-soluble vitamins(vitamins A, D, E, E, alpha-carotene, tran-soluble vitamins(vitamins A, C, E, alpha-carotene, vitamins C, and C)
Is all these components bioavailable tested in humans?
The bio-availability of resveratrol, selenomethionine, vitame B6 and C, CoQ10, beta carotene, and curcumin was as follows in human use with the administration of BioPerine: one group of individuals had taken components with BioPerine The other group had taken the components alone.The research was done among healthy volunteers in the United States.
What about the effect of piperine on the bioavailability of drugs?
Piperine may or may not influence the bioavailability of medicinal products. Piperine, for example, improves the bioavailability of ampicillin and norfloxacin, antibiotics of low oral bioavailability. It relies, of course, on drug chemistry and pharmacokinetics. This should therefore be discussed with your doctor or health care provider.
What are the other piperine physiological impacts?
Extensive information are gathered that report health advantages for black pepper other than natural bioenhancer characteristics, such as
- Antidepressant *
- Antiapoptotic *
- Antioxidant *
- Anti-platelet effect *
- Asthma relieving *
- Anti-inflammatory activity *
- Antihypertensive effect *
- Hepatoprotective effect *
- Antithyroid effect *
- Fertility enhancer *
- Antitumor activity *
Is the plant harvested sustainably?
Yes, piperine is produced from Piper nigrum that is sustainable.
Is BioPerine genetically modified?
No, the genetically modified BioPerine is not
What about certifications of allergens free, Kosher and Halal?
Most ingredients are certified as Kosher and Halal and free of allergens.
Is BioPerine an ODI (Old Nutritional Ingredient)?
Yes, the Old Dietary Ingredient is BioPerine. Therefore, BioPerine can be sold instantly without a pre-market notification of NDI
What is the recommended daily dose?
The recommended dose is 5 mg 3 times a day
Is BioPerine produced in a cGMP plant?
Production facilities of Sabinsa are cGMPand situated in India FDA inspected and passed
Is BioPerine patented?
Yes, BioPerine is a patented and trademarked worldwide product refer www.bioperine.com