Top 10 of Energy Drinks in 2019
Top 10 List of Energy Drinks
We have now looked for and compared the top 10 energy drinks on the market 2019 to assist you discover a healthy product.
- Red Bull Energy Drink
- Monster energy drink
- Zero Carb Energy Drink Rockstar
- Zipfizz Energy Drink
- VPX Redline Xtreme RTD (Powerful Drink)
- Starbucks Refreshers
- 5-Hour Energy Living Essentials
- Fast Twitch RTD CytoSport
- Drink Xyience Xenergy
- Organic Amazon Energy Drink SAMBAZON
Compared to best energy drinks
1. Red Bull Energy Drink
Red Bull Energy Drink is merely the world’s most famous energy drink. You certainly watched the advertisements, or even attempted the product for yourself–after all, “Give You Wings” is Red Bull. Red Bull, packaged in that iconic blue and silver can, is a real legend in the globe of energy drinks. And this drink has a powerful combination of high-quality ingredients, including caffeine, taurine, B vitamins and more.
The most common drink of energy
- Sales of 6.3 trillion cans in 2017.
- 80 mg of caffeine per portion.
- Packed with caffeine, taurine, B, and other vitamins.
- Displayed in a range of flavors.
- Great money value.
- Moderate content of caffeine will not make you jittery.
Red Bull sponsors tons of extreme sports and returns them to the community.
What’s there: (8.4 fluid can)
Energy mix, made up of caffeine (80 mg), taurine, B-vitamins, sucrose, and glucose.
Who does it: Red Bull is produced by Red Bull GmbH, a drink company based in Austria. This firm was established in 1987 and has since grown into one of the biggest beverage conglomerates on the planet, best known for its distinctive Red Bull brand. Red Bull is by far the best-selling power beverage, with revenues of $4.5 billion in 2015–and for excellent reason!
Bonus Point: It is by far the best-selling power beverage – individuals enjoy its delicious taste and powerful energy. Furthermore, we love to sponsor a number of activities, extreme sports, musicians and more –giving back to the society in an enjoyable manner.
2. Monster energy drink
If Redbull is the most popular, then the second most famous energy drink is likely the monster energy drink. This ultra-popular drink is inexpensive, accessible and delicious with an powerful combination of glucose, panax ginseng, taurine, caffeine, L-carnitine and much more. With a dose of 160 mg of caffeine, this beverage provides a nice equilibrium between taste and energy.
One of the most famous beverages in the world
- Caffeine 160 mg per serving.
- A mixture of energy including taurine, ginseng, glucose, L-carnitine, guarana, etc.
- Delicious taste.
- Excellent value for cash.
- A lot of performers, athletes and more support Monster Energy.
- The mythical MONSTER!
What is there: (16 fl oz can)
Caffeine (160 mg), ginseng, taurine, glucose, L-carnitine, guarana, and more are all the energy mixes.
Who does it: Monster Energy Drink, a big-scale drink company based in the USA, is produced by Monster Beverage. Monster was first launched in 2002 and has now become a huge business and a global success. Today they not only generate a broad range of delicious drinks, but also bring back the community by promoting extreme sports such as BMX, skate, snowboarding and more.
Bonus Point: If a great company is looking for a powerful energy drink, just look for Monster Energy Drink. While they give a broad range of flavors and variants, the initial monster flavor is always preferable. We also like Monster’s contribution to their society in so many respects, sponsoring athletes and funding multiple extreme sports activities.
3. Zero Carb Energy Drink Rockstar
Rockstar Zero Carb Energy Drink is a low-carbon version of the famous power drinking from Rockstar. This potent energy drink contains zero sugar and zero carbs and is enhanced by a herbal mixture of guarana, ginseng, ginkgo and milk thistle–plus a large dose of caffeine to start your day with.
- Null carb, null sugar.
- Caffeine 240 mg per can.
- Guarana blend, ginseng, ginkgo, and other energy-enhancing herbs.
- No carbohydrates, ten calories.
- High content of caffeine.
- The iconic brand of Rockstar!
What is in it: (16 fl oz can): Caffeine (240 mg) is a powerful boost.
Energy mixture made up of taurine, L-carnitine and yerba mate extract.
B3, B5, B6 and B12 vitamins.
Who does it? Rockstar Zero Carb is manufactured by Rockstar Energy, a huge energy drinks company. Today there are more than 20 Rockstar flavors and varieties produced and distributed in more than 30 countries. Rockstar is still one of the most popular energy drink brands, producing high quality, accessible and affordable products.
Bonus Point: It is difficult to beat Rockstar Zero Carb at zero carbs, zero sugar and 10 calories per serving. The 240 mg dose of caffeine is somewhat high, so be careful that you don’t have a tolerance of caffeine. This drink is somewhat expensive, but it’s worth it if you’re looking for a power drink that fits your diet.
4. Zipfizz Energy Drink
Zipfizz Energy Drink is a good energy drink with electrolytes, B-vitamins, and more .It’s also a good sports drink, because it gives you a way to re-hydrate after practice. It contains about 100 mg of caffeine per portion, which is low for people with caffeine tolerance.
- Mix powdered drinks–mix with water only.
- 100 mg caffeine hydration electrolytes.
- Antioxidant and vitamin products.
- Extract of green tea.
- Included in B12.
- Only 10 calories per portion.
- Zero sugar.
- Provides four to six hours of power.
- Low formulation of caffeine.
- Tasty aromas.
What is there: (11 g tube–water mix)
- 205 mg Botanical Antioxidant Blend of 100 mg of green tea leaf extract, extract of green coffee bean, extract of grape seed, caffeine and more. This mixture includes 100 mg caffeine (as much as an espresso shot) and strong antioxidants.
- Vitamins C, E, B6, B12 etc.
- Electrolytes including potassium, sodium and calcium.
Who does it: Zipfizz is made by the same name company. Founded in 2003, Zipfizz started developing a healthy and straightforward energy drink formula. Zipfizz is currently one of the most popular electrolyte drinks available both in the store and online worldwide.
Bonus Point: This beverage should fit into any diet, with zero sugar and only 10 calories, and assist to provide energy for your day. It comes as a powdered drink mix, which can be nice but can also be unpleasant to use on the go.
5. VPX Redline Xtreme RTD (Powerful Drink)
VPX Redline Xtreme RTD is designed for sports lovers and athletes. Redline Xtreme also involves BCAAs, in addition to the normal energy boosting components.
- For athletes.
- Very powerful, very powerful.
- Focused–4 oz serving volume.
- The product is made of caffeine, yerba mat and green tea.
- Includes BCAAs and electrolytes.
- A high-quality drink for sports.
- The servings are two portions per bottle
What is there: one portion (1⁄2 an 8-oz bottle)
- 726 mg proprietary blend of caffeine (158 mg), BCAAs (beta-alanine, L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine), tyrosine, green tea extract and much more. This mixture includes enough caffeine, plus BCAAs.
- Calcium, magnesium and potassium electrolyte matrix.
Who does it: This item is produced by VPX, also known as Redline Sports Nutrition and Performance Drinks. Established in 1993, VPX was compatible with its aim of generating high-quality, efficient sports supplements. VPX utilizes industry-leading methods to produce scientifically supported high quality products at sensible prices.
Bonus Point: Redline Extreme RTD offers you a strong boost in a single dose with all of the energy enhancing components you need along with BCAAs and electrolytes your muscles long for. It’s a excellent product for athletes, but one of our other suggestions could be better if you’re just searching for a pure energy drink.
6. Starbucks Refreshers
Starbucks Refreshers are a great option for natural coffee extracts. These beverages are available in 3 fruit flavors, with natural caffeine and 25% juice. It is a strong product with less sugar and more natural ingredients.
- Natural green coffee extract caffeine.
- 25% fruit juice Panax ginseng Added.
- A serving of 90 calories.
- Available in 3 delicious aromas.
- Moderate content of caffeine.
What is there: (12 fl oz can)
- 50 mg of caffeine from green coffee extract, although on a coffee scale it is relatively small. It is about half a cup of coffee.
- Ginseng 50 mg panax.
Who does it: Starbucks Refreshers are produced by Starbucks, the world’s biggest coffee business. If you live in a town, you may be a walk from the Starbucks. As you began out as a tiny coffee shop in Seattle, you are now around the globe and have joined other businesses like Starbucks Refreshers.
Bonus Point: If you’re searching for a tasty and refreshing light, low-caffeine power beverage, Starbucks Refreshers are a great option. They are definitely at their low end with only 50 mg of caffeine, so if you have a tolerance to caffeine this might not be very efficient for you.
7. 5-Hour Energy Living Essentials
5-Hour Energy is an innovative energy drink which is more of a “shot” energy. You have certainly seen them in shops, and maybe even TV advertising. These 2 oz bottles are filled with a single gulp containing sufficient caffeine, vitamins and nutrients to maintain you going, well–five hours!
- Just 2 ounces–simple to drink on the go.
- Caffeine 200 mg.
- Taurine, acid glucuronic, tyrosine & more.
- Zero sugar–Zero sugar.
- Just 4 calories.
- Vitamins B.
- Very practical.
What’s there: (2 fl oz Can)
- 1870 mg Taurine, glucuronic acid, malic acid, L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, caffeine (200 mg) and citicoline energy blend.
- Niacin, B6, folic acid, B12.
Who does it: 5-hour electricity is produced by Living Essentials, a health products and power drinks company based in Michigan. Living Essentials really was the first business to be offered a “micro” power drink like 5-Hour Energy. Today, they are a enormous business still focusing on manufacturing products of high quality.
Bonus Point: 5-hour energy is a great product and is particularly good for those who do not like the taste of energy drinks particularly and are simply following the boom in energy. With all the conventional components packed into a two-oz bottle, it is simple to reduce energy by five hours and continue your day. Plus, they don’t have to be cooled.
8. Fast Twitch RTD CytoSport
CyToSport Fast Twitch RTD is a strong weightlifter power booster. This is a powerful all-in – one power drink packed with caffeine, taurine and nitrous oxide-fostering betain anhydrous, L citrulline and L-arginine.
- Designed for weightlifters and athletes.
- Taurine & Glucuronolactone
- 200 mg caffeine.
- Sugar free.
- Under 1 g of carbs.
What it contains: (16.9 fl oz)
- 7 g Energy Enhancement Matrix consisting of caffeine (200 mg), glucuronolactone and Taurine.
- 4 g Power Oxide matrix made of anhydroous betain, glycocyamine, L-citrulline, and L-arginine.
- Vitamins C, E, B6, B12, sodium and folic acid.
Who does it: This product is manufactured by CytoSport, a major producer of training supplements and health products. CytoSport is best known for its MuscleMilk product line, and for excellent reason is a leader in the sector. CytoSport was founded in 1998 and is committed to generating innovative, efficient and accessible customer supplements.
Bonus Point: This is a nice option if you’re searching for an energy weighlifting beverage. By mixing the components of a conventional energy drink with nitric oxide supplements, CytoSport has produced a excellent item for gym lovers. The only downside is that it is accessible only in two flavors, but at least it’s delicious.
9. Drink Xyience Xenergy
Xyience Xenergy Drink provides a powerful zero calorie and zero sugar energy boost. Xyience offers 176 mg of caffeine per serving in a multitude of delicious flavors, enough to maintain you focused on every day. Xenergy is now a UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) official power drink.
- 176 mg per serving of caffeine.
- Zero calories.
- Zero Carbs.
- Zero sugar.
- The UFC’s official energy drink.
- Taurine, Guarana, Ginseng Panax and more.
What is there: (16 fl oz can)
Taurine, glucuronolactone, caffeine, guarana extract, panax ginseng, and more, 7 g proprietary mix.
Who does it? This product is manufactured by Xyience, a Texas based energy drinks and other health products manufacturer. The Xyience Xenergy line involves many aromas and varieties of this famous drink. They also have a supplementary division, making efficient health supplements for both athletes and everyday individuals.
Bonus Point : It’s a bit on the costly side, so look elsewhere if you’re searching for a low cost beverage. This means that it is a excellent product that offers a large dose of energy-enhancing ingredients, all without sugar, no carbs and no calories.
10. Organic Amazon Energy Drink SAMBAZON
SAMBAZON Organic Amazon Energy drinks are prepared in combination with acai berry, natural caffeine, guarana and more. This all organic formula, made of true fruit juice, is vegan and gluten-free. With a mild amount of caffeine equal to about two Espresso shots, this drink offers a good way to increase your energy.
- Biological formula.
- Everything natural, gluten-free, vegan.
- Made from actual juice of fruit.
- Caffeine 80 mg per serving.
- Yerba mate caffeine, green tea and guarana.
- Use actual juice of fruit.
- Aquai berry included.
What’s there: (12 oz can)
Natural sources of caffeine (80 mg), including green tea extract, guarana and yerba mate. This is relatively small in caffeine, which is approximately 1 cup of fragile coffee.
Bio juice of acai berry. Acai berry is praised as a superfruit with strong antioxidant characteristics.
Who does it? SAMBAZON Organic Amazon Energy Drink is a large health food and beverage manufacturer, SAMBAZON. The main focus of this business is the use of acai berry, a natural superfood in the Amazon. Today, California is a large, successful company and now distributes its products all over the world.
Bonus Point: This is an entire energy beverage with a comparatively low caffeine level. This is a nice choice for those looking for a more natural alternative. Bear in mind, therefore, that the small content of caffeine may not be adequate for people with a habit of caffeine.