Jarrow Formulas Taurine, 1000 mg, 100 Capsules
Function of Taurine
Antioxidant Amino Acid
- Pharmaceutical Degree Taurine Capsules.
- Supports multiple brain functions.
- Lower levels found in Vegans.
What is Taurine doing?
Taurine is a sulfur-containing anti-oxidant amino acid that supports antioxidation, supports osmoregulation (maintenance of proper concentrations of ions) in cells, membrane stabilization, bile acid conjugation, neuroprotection, and athletic performance.
Take 1 capsule per day or as directed by your professional.
NOTE: If you are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive or are taking medicines, consult your health professional before using this product, at least under the age of 18.
- Magnesium stearate and cellulose (vegetable source).
- Capsule is made of bovine gelatine.
- No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, eggs, fish, cranberries or nuts.
- Store in a dry and cool place