Jarrow Formulas Vision Optimizer (Case)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jarrow Formulas Vision Optimizer, 90 Capsules
For wholesalers only! The price is per case (24?? bottles to a case).
- Now with New Zealand Black Currant
- Lutein ? Zeaxanthin ? Blackcurrant ? Grape Seed ? Alpha Lipoic Acid ? Taurine ? Ginkgo ? Quercetin ? Selenium (Methylselenocysteine)
- Supports Visual Function
- Dietary Supplement
Vision Optimizer supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eyes. Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce age-related increase in the lens’ density.
- New Zealand Black Currant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants that reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes’ lenses.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract promotes circulation and contains potent free radical scavenging flavonoids known as ginkgoflavonglycosides.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that protects lens architecture.
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or coagulopathy), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially glucose-control or blood-thinning), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||16 IU||53%|
|B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||12 mg||800%|
|B2 (as riboflavin)||10 mg||588%|
|B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||12 mg||600%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||14%|
|Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) (20% polyphenols) (fruit)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (95% polyphenols)||100 mg||*|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) (leaf)||100 mg||*|
|Ginkgo Biloba (24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides) (leaf)||60 mg||*|
|Lutein (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||10 mg||*|
|Zeaxanthin (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||2 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 in|